Bi-PAP 25-30 Plus . Dual Pressure Positive Air Pump
A dual-pressure positive air pump (Bay-Pap) device is described when the CIPAAP device is not effective in improving the person’s breathing, or if the person or patient does not respond to it, because the air pressure in the SEAPAP device is a constant and continuous pressure, and some people may find it difficult to Exhale with it, while the positive air pump with dual pressure (bye door) has a variable pressure (two different types of pressure) one with inhalation (which is the highest pressure) and another with exhalation (which is the lowest pressure).
Features of the Bi-PAP 25-30 Plus 3TM:
Maximum pressure ( 81 ~ 151 l / min); Power failure alarm, pipe fall alarm, engine failure alarm; Low noise, air outlet outer diameter, humidifier power protection, temperature control, overflow protection, data storage.
Also, its most important features are:
1. Intelligently identify central events to reduce cardiac load.
2. Automatically provide compensation and set operator baseline.
3. The automatic mode can adjust the pressure level according to the patient’s breathing condition.
4. Dynamic pressure release technology.
5. The data on breathing during sleep can be stored on the attached memory card for the doctor’s review and reassurance.
6. A mask made of 100% pure silicone, APEX brand.